Yes, we are open for cooperation. Nice, not-stupid and creative ones.
In last 3 years we took part in many campaigns, made dozens of presentations and met hundreds nice people. We can be useful for your organisation/company too.
Factsheet and media data (pdf) about our travel blog.
What you can expect from us – and what not.
The Family Without Borders is a family travel and lifestyle blog with well researched articles, unique images and intelligent, active readers – most of them between 25 and 35.
We are open for cooperations like: writing, testing (destinations, products), press trips, engagement as speakers or for workshops. Feel free to contact us with your suggestion.
But – we take our readers serious! So we set up some rules for cooperations:
- We do not write about anyting we have not experienced. Will do not publish editorial content which is not written by us. If you want us to write about a destination – invite us. If you have an interesting prodcuct or idea: contact us and if we think it is cool for us or our reader, we can test it.
- Our blog is about personal experiences and journalistic freedom is important to us.
- Whatever we write about – let it be payed or not – we will report honestly, personal and critical.
- Invitations, press trips and sponsoring are normal for travel bloggers and journalists. Such kind of invitations are not a payment but the base of our work to produce well researched content.
- We are publishers and writing a blog is sometimes a hard and time consuming job. So PR and commercials are – like for other portals or newpapers – an appropriate way to earn some money. But we will clearly mark advertisements.
If you want to work with us, we are happy about your suggestions. Write to: email@example.com